The name is Vivian, since my real name, however simple it is, can easily be mispronounced if you don’t know your Asian names.
Yes, I am Vietnamese, and clearly proud of it. Officially I’m 27, although sometimes I tend to forget and say I’m 23?! It’s an honest mistake!
This blog right here was originally created to be a TTC blog that would chronicle my path to become a Mommy again. When I got pregnant, I focused on chronicling my rapidly growing bump. Now, I’m all about chronicling how amazingly fast my little one is growing, with a bit of her Big Sister in there as well. As you can see, I like to chronicle things.
Along the way, I discovered the joys and art of doing Product Reviews, and I love doing it. I also love to read and tell people all about the books I love and hate, so you’ll see plenty of Book Reviews, too. For information on that, check out my nifty little Media section.
One thing you’ll learn about me is that I don’t place myself into any kind of niche or bubble. I’m an avid TV junkie so you might see a post or two about shows I love. I’m a Shopaholic and although I don’t have the $$$ to buy big, fancy things at the moment (come on now, I’m in Medical School & The Hubbi can only make so much to feed my addictions), but I do love to show off the things I buy. I tweet A LOT, which means you’ll always see me on Twitter, even if you really can’t “see” me.
Now here are some pictures, because we all love to look at cute things (I’m biased, I know, but people tell me they’re cute all the time!):
If you’re so inclined, I’ve done some cool guest posts and have been featured on various blogs here and there. Do take a look:
- The Mommy Chronicles: A Bump in the Front & A Backpack on My Back
- Family Life in Las Vegas: Meet Vivian
- SITS Girls: Blog Critique, SITS Day
- G Reads Books: The Blogger Behind the Book
- DailyBuzz Moms: On the Bookshelf, Tips for New Moms, Preparing for College
- We Got Kidz: Up-and-Coming Influential Bloggers
- Girls Lunch Out: Featured Member
Books You’ll See My Name (or Blog) In:
- Dedication in Deity (Covenant #3) by Jennifer Armentrout
- Acknowledgements of A Tale of Two Centuries (My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century #2) by Rachel Harris
- Acknowledgements of Harken by Kaleb Nation
- Blog mentioned in paperback copy of Cinder (Lunar Chronicles #1) by Marissa Meyer
- Blog mentioned in paperback copy of Shadow & Bone (Grisha Trilogy) by Leigh Bardugo